Industrial pH Balancing
A bespoke solution for industrial pH balancing, from design and manufacture to installation and servicing.
Industrial pH balancing
With over 25 years of experience, we specialise in cost-effective chemical dosing systems adapted to any site requirements. From small balancing tanks to fully integrated systems with full aeration mixers and proportional pH dosing control.
Water companies are increasingly targeting businesses that breach their pH consent, as unbalanced effluent entering the sewer network can erode their sewer pipes, particularly from food manufacturers that have a high organic waste stream that decays to acid. CIP or other caustic cleaning processes also require pH balancing before discharge.
Industries We Serve
- Food and Drink
- Metal Processors
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
Specifically designed solutions to meet the requirements of our customers.
Our one-stop-shop solutions include:
- Pump Stations
- Acid and caustic dosing pumps
- PH meter and controller
- Bunded chemical storage tanks
- Mixer tanks or in-line pipe mixers
- Groundworks, drains and pipework
- Project Management and Installation
- H&S Risk Assessment
Smart Storm provide continuous in-line pH treatment without the need for batch treatment making it faster and safer to operate.
Packaged pH Balancing Systems
Smart Storm offer packaged pH dosing systems which are:
- Ready to install, user friendly controls (plug and play)
- Calibrate and set up in minutes
- Suitable for external installation
- For new installations or can be retro-fitted
Mounted on a polypropylene back board the fully assembled system in ready use. It contains
- Smart Storm pH Meter with integral data logger
- Acid and/or caustic dosing pumps up to 50L/hr
- 10m chemical supply tubing
- Audible Alarm & Visual Beacon Alerts
- Fully wired
PVC mixing tanks with impeller mixers and pumping stations can also be supplied
Magic Rock Brewery Huddersfield – Case Study
Magic Rock is one of the UK’s most exciting new craft breweries in the UK and voted the second-best new brewery in the world has expanded its operation into new state of the art premises in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Solutions for the Water & Wastewater Industries
Click on a solution for more details.