A Venturi flume is a critical-flow open flume with a constricted flow which causes a drop in the hydraulic grade line, creating a critical depth.
A Venturi flume is a critical-flow open flume with a constricted flow which causes a drop in the hydraulic grade line, creating a critical depth. Smart Storm manufacture BS3680 rectangular flumes in either stainless steel or Polypropylene to suit customer requirements. Flumes are available as complete structures with integral approach channel or as flume cheeks to retrofit into an existing channel. Available in sizes from 0.5L/s to 800L/s.
- Ability to measure higher flow rates than a comparably sized weir
- Less head loss (generally 1/4th that of a weir)
- The ability to pass debris more readily
- Wide range of styles and sizes
- Smaller installation footprint
- Less rigorous maintenance requirements
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Watershed Monitoring
- Edge-of-Field Runoff
- Dam Seepage
- Stream Gauging
- Industrial Discharge Monitoring
- Mine Discharge
- Irrigation Canals
- Spring Discharge Measurement
Sorry no download is available at the moment
There is currently no videos available for this product.
There is currently no guides available for this product.
Explore our other products
Click on a category for more details.