The USM water quality meter is a powerful and versatile meter that measures a wide range of environmental parameters. As standard, the USM will measure one of a number of ISE (Ion Selective Electrodes) plus an additional optional Modbus Electrode so the user can measure two parameters at the same time.
From: £750.00 excl. VAT
- Low cost Water Quality Meter meter
- Range of Modbus sensors from Conductivity to Turbidity
- A range of ISE measurements from pH/Redox to Potassium
- Quick and simple user-friendly programming
- Optional 20-year data logger
- PC based reporting software
- IP 66/4X Wall mounted weatherproof enclosure
- 3 Programmable relays
- 4-20mA output
- Waste Water Analysis
- Clean Water Analysis
- Chemical Analysis
- Pools and Spas
- Chemical Dosing control
The parameters available to be measured with our USM:
|Ion Selective Electrode Choice#||Optional Modbus Electrode Choice*|
|Potassium||*Note: All Modbus have integral temperature sensor measurement. #Note: Other ISE parameters available on request.|
Sensor can be either free mounted in tanks or channels or inserted into pipes using Smart Storms bespoke pipe brackets.
Explore our other products
Click on a category for more details.