The USM water quality meter is a powerful and versatile meter that measures a wide range of environmental parameters. As standard, the USM will measure one of a number of ISE (Ion Selective Electrodes) plus an additional optional Modbus Electrode so the user can measure two parameters at the same time.
- Low cost Water Quality Meter meter
- Range of Modbus sensors from Conductivity to Turbidity
- A range of ISE measurements from pH/Redox to Potassium
- Quick and simple user-friendly programming
- Optional 20-year data logger
- PC based reporting software
- IP 66/4X Wall mounted weatherproof enclosure
- 3 Programmable relays
- 4-20mA output
- Waste Water Analysis
- Clean Water Analysis
- Chemical Analysis
- Pools and Spas
- Chemical Dosing control
The parameters available to be measured with our USM:
|Ion Selective Electrode Choice#||Optional Modbus Electrode Choice*|
|Potassium||*Note: All Modbus have integral temperature sensor measurement.
#Note: Other ISE parameters available on request.
Sensors can be either free mounted in tanks or channels or inserted into pipes using Smart Storms bespoke pipe brackets.
Explore our other products
Click on a category for more details.