The wall mounted USM flowmeter is used to measure flow in open channels using a Smart using a Smart Storm Digison3 ultrasonic sensor. It can be programmed to measure in a wide range of weirs and flumes as well as non-standard channels. With a 3″ vibrant LCD graphics display and a 4-button interface, programming is extremely simple and user-friendly in both metric and imperial units. The USM- OCF comes complete with a 20-year internet data logger, a 4-20mA output, a RS485 Modbus communications port and 3 fully programmable relays.
- Low cost Open Channel Flow meter
- Quick and simple user-friendly programming
- Integral 20-year data logger
- PC based reporting software
- IP 66/4X Wall mounted weatherproof enclosure
- 6 Programmable relays
- 4-20mA inputs and outputs
- Trade Effluent Monitoring
- Waste Water Monitoring
- Irrigation Channels
- Storm Water Monitoring
- Flow Surveys
Please get in touch if you require additional information on this product.
Explore our other products
Click on a category for more details.