The GreasebusterÂ® is an innovative solution that removes fats, oils and grease from waste water tanks and systems and removes the need for a grease trap. The GreasebusterÂ® uses a hydrophobic belt which attracts non-polar liquids such as fats, oils and greases whilst rejecting water. The GreasebusterÂ® sits in a reception tank and the belt continuously rotates through the surface collecting FOG whilst the water runs back into the tank.
- Removes fats, oils and grease whilst rejecting water
- Prevents pipe and sewer blockages
- Simple installation
- 24/7 operation
- Removes up to 4m3 of FOG per day
- Temperature range of operation up to 50Â°C
- Reduces waste water bills through COD and solids reduction
- Reduces risk of environmental prosecution
- Removes microthrix, filamentous growth and floating solid waste
- Belt speed control and thermostatic temperature control
- Municipal Treatment plants and sewerage networks
- Industrial effluent streams containing fats. Oils and grease
- Food, Mineral and surface solids removal
- Oil contaminated water cleaning
- Heavy duty oil removal
- Sludge removal
The Greasbuster comes as a complete ready to fit unit with:
Tank and gantry wall bracket
Control panel for programmable speed, temperature control of collection chute and timer.
Emergency cut-off switch
The unit is available in two belt widths capable of up to 8m3 of FOG/24Hrs.
The fats oils and grease should be allowed to drain into a collection drum or IBC.
Where the fats, oils and grease is required to pump to a higher level, the sludge pump and level controller should be purchased.