The Avocet Sludge Blanket monitors the sedimentation and scum accumulation in remote settlement tanks and clarifiers in water treatment works, waste water reclamation works and factories with treatment plant. The Avocet is particularly suited for identifying auto-desludging and overspill alarm signals and for monitoring the general biological health of thick sludge blankets. The Avocet Sludge Blanket Monitor gives highly accurate measurements of sludge blanket composition in settlement tanks and clarifiers by utilising extremely high frequency ultrasound sensors (1.1MHz) that can detect the lowest sludge density found in secondary clarifiers.
- Graphical Display of Sludge Interface
- Powerful Signal Processing to Extract Low Density Sludge Interface
- Simple Programming
- IP 65 Wall mounted weatherproof enclosure
- 3 Programmable relays
- Air Purged Sensor Cleaning
- 4-20mA output
- RF Link
- Water and Waste Water
- Primary Sedimentation
- Secondary and Final Clarifiers
- Remote Settlement Tanks
- Sludge Thickeners
- DAF Tanks
- Sequential Batch Reactors
- Lamella Clarifiers
- Counter Current Decantation (CCD) Tanks
- Mining and Process settling Ponds and Lagoons
No videos are currently available for this product.
The sludge blanket comes with a sensor as standard and the only option is the cable length from the sensor to the instrument.
Smart Storm offer a simple sensor bracket along with a bracket arm assembly designed to mount on clarifier bridges common to the UK treatment plants.